What’s the CX debate subject for Kansas?
QUESTION: Does Kansas have a separate debate subject?
Amateur Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably beef up federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably restrict the usage of hydraulic fracturing via power firms in the USA.
- Considerably beef up federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the safety of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Amateur Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Kansas
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit construction and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming self reliant drones to counter the Russian danger
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic common intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the usage of germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to handle Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area techniques, products and services, and era as a crucial infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in line with the EU’s Common Knowledge Coverage Law
- Cyber: Building up STEM/laptop teaching programs in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Amateur Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to broaden offensive army features.