What are the talk subjects for Alaska?
QUESTION: Does Alaska have a separate debate subject?
Amateur Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably enhance federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably restrict using hydraulic fracturing by means of power corporations in the USA.
- Considerably enhance federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the safety of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Amateur Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Alaska
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit building and/or use of Deadly Self sustaining Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self sustaining drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of man-made common intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to handle Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area techniques, services and products, and era as a crucial infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in keeping with the EU’s Basic Information Coverage Law
- Cyber: Build up STEM/pc teaching programs in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Amateur Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject Space: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to increase offensive army functions.